Thursday 6 February 2014

Rin✿ Make up?

Hello, everyone!
I apologise for my blogs always
being extremely late, I've been busy,
as well as had a cold (^^;

It snowed last night, and the temp
is about -27c here, so it's not doing
anything good for my health (><)

Anyway, moving on!
I decided to put make up on while
I'm sick, and see how decent I could
make myself look.

First, I used BB cream on a clean face~


And then I move on, and fill in my eyebrows a little~


I start my nose contour (I'm working on making it better)


and highlighting!


All in all, so far, I still look pretty sick...
But that's also attributed to the lighting, too.
 Anyway, then is the eye liner!


I think once the eye liner is on, I start to look a little
better! (^^) I'm pretty sure I could go out and not scare
little children, now :P

Then I put on some lip gloss c: Right now,
I use pink gloss because my clear one is all out.


And last, I put on my false lashes!


They're really important, because otherwise my eyes
look kind of weird! (><) As I'll show you the difference.


So, since I'm done with make up,
shall I show you a before and after?
Unfortunately the lighting is much darker on
the second one, because I had to move around.


Anyway, it's not too bad! In the second photo,
you can't really tell I'm sick c: So I'm happy♥

I also took some photos later on!
Yay for selfies♪




No one's more photogenic than my puppy,
haha♪ Actually my other puppies are quite
pretty on camera, too (:

See you next time!

xx Rin

No comments:

Post a Comment