Monday 27 January 2014

Beth; Recent cute buys

Hey guys! So I’m Beth! My page has a small introduction but I thought I’d give you a larger one here, I’m 17 years old and animal crazy!
I studied animal care at college so I know a tonne about looking after loads of different animals, sadly my parents aren’t as keen as me, so at home I only have a dog two cats and a bunch of tropical fish (>д<)

I’ll tell you guys about a bunch of cute products I got recently okay?


No.1 is cat tights!



 (That’s me wearing them and next to me is my adorable cat angel)
These are so cute! They have cat tails on the back and they’re comfy and feel like they’re made of pretty strong material, cat lovers and cute lovers should all definitely own a pair.


No.2 is Japanese doll liquid eyeliner
(Hana got me some from japan for my birthday!)
This is super easy to apply and remove and if you have sensitive skin like me it doesn’t itch like some liquid liners do, which is super important if you don't want to keep rubbing your eyes and always end up looking like a panda.


And finally no.3 the cat money box!
  (I got this from my parents for Christmas)

This thing is the cutest okay?
When you put money on the button, the box lid opens and this cute little cat face and arm pops and paws the money into the box, the downside of it is that the noise can get a bit irritating after a while if you have a lot of change you want to put in it, however the cute noise and motions it makes definitely make you want to save up!

thank you for reading!
I'm sorry I've been so late to post but honestly I've been scared that my blogging/writing skills couldn't compare to hana and rin's so I've been putting it off..
but i've posted now!
bye bye <3

Beth~

No comments:

Post a Comment