Wednesday 15 January 2014

Rin✿ Who's who

Hello, everyone!
As my first post, of course, is an introduction, hehe♪
My name's Rin, I'm 21 years old and live in America!
(My profile has a lot more information, if you're curious♥)
So, today? I thought I'd tell you a five things that
I just can't live without ★

To start off...


Jergens Natural Glow lotion!
It makes my skin really soft and pretty,
so I like it a lot! A few weeks ago they had
a sale at Walmart, so I got a couple of them ♥

Next, is Ageha magazine!


I know it might seem silly to some people,
but I enjoy reading it so much that I just
can't get enough of it! I wish I could
afford to buy it here, but it's super expensive,
so I spend a lot of time looking at scans ♥

Third, is my Dolly Wink eyeliner!

 I really like the cute packaging,
and it's really easy to use; plus the colour
is nice and dark, and it doesn't smear as easily
as the eyeliner here does ♪

Fourth, would be my falsies!
Eyelashes, of course ✿


Without lashes I'd never be able to make my
eyes look as nice as they do, so I absolutely love them!
Unfortunately they don't sell bottom lashes here,
so I'm going to have to wait to have a favourite there.

Last, but not least-
My cellphone, of course!


Without my phone I'd never be able to
talk to my friends about make up and fashion,
and send them all the random photos I take 
throughout the day, so it's safe to say
this is the most important thing that I couldn't
live without ♥

Thanks for reading this far, and I hope next
week's post will be a little more interesting♪
Can't wait! Don't forget to check out both
Beth and Hana's profiles, and look out for their
future posts, as well ♥

xx
Rin

No comments:

Post a Comment