Wednesday 29 January 2014

Rin✿ Gyaru style - Agejo ♪

Hello again, everyone!
I've had a massive headache the past
few days, so I apologise for this blog's lateness!
Anyway... Today's topic is: gyaru style!
And I've chosen "Agejo" as the first style
to post about, as it's my favourite♥


I think my favourite aspects of Agejo are
the hair and fashion. Sujimori is a common hair style
in many subs of gyaru, but the accessories used in Agejo
give me the feeling of being cute, but still being a little sexy, too♪


I've been seeing a lot of my gyaru
friends wear their hair in an up-do, as the
photo about has it, but it's also styled down
a lot, too!


As you might have noticed,
the main colours for fashions are black,
pink, and white! Those are the most common
colours to see Agejo gyaru wearing.

A few of my favourite gyaru,
are Saiharii...


And Lizzie Bee!

http://mysticthorn.tumblr.com/

The most popular magazine for this style
is Ageha, which I mentioned in my 
introduction post. In case anyone is curious,
you can find Ageha magazine here→
http://www.vvshu.com/view/ageha/

Moving on, the make up is, lately,
a lot more subtle than it use to be in
agejo♪


Still, the basic rules of gyaru make still apply.
Eye liner, false (top & bottom) lashes,
and contouring being the main things!
Even if your nose is small already, your make up
doesn't look as complete if your contouring isn't done❤
The most common lip style is nude with gloss,
but some gyaru also wear more pink colours,
and sometimes even red!

Now, maybe you wonder what exactly
Agejo style is? The types of clothes?
Sure, you know the colours, but just throwing
any pink, black and white outfit won't exactly be Agejo.
So, you should look at the "Ma*rs" brand,
which is usually most Agejo's favourite brand♪

 




There's lots of ways to be gyaru,
but I feel Agejo is really distinct, and it's
definitely my favourite out of the sub styles❤
If you'd like a little more information on 
Agejo style, please check out these links♪







And as always you can look on Youtube
for countless style, make up, and hair tutorials!
I hope you all enjoyed this brief look at Agejo❤

xx
Rin

No comments:

Post a Comment