Friday 17 January 2014

Hana: Introduction posts and pictures of food

Hello everyone!

My name is Hana and I'll be posting blogs on Fridays. I'm super excited to be doing this with Beth and Rin, who are both wonderful. ヽ(*´∀`*)ノ.+゚ 

Since it's the first entry by me, I'm going to do a brief introduction. A lot of it is already on my page that Rin has kindly created for me, but here goes:

I'm 19 years old as of 10th January (WOO) and currently live in the UK. I attend college so much of my week is spent doing college work and such, unfortunately, but I'm hoping to attend university in September. Σd(ゝω・o)

My absolute favourite films right now are Up, Monsters Inc., Monsters University and Despicable Me. I know I'm 19, but I just can't get enough of those CG animated movies. Because of my near-obsession with Monsters University, my birthday cake was Mike Wazowski:

(I turned 1, mentally speaking)


I'm not sure if I have a style like Beth or Rin, and I'm always usually neck-deep in something or another, but I hope to post about lots of different kinds of things (`・ω´・ ●)

Anyway, yesterday my boyfriend came around for dinner and I made him a Japanese meal - something of a comfort food for me, since I was born and raised in Japan.

I made トンカツ(Tonkatsu), 炊き込みご飯(Takikomi Gohan) and onion soup. I was nervous the domestic Japanese food wouldn't suit his taste buds but he seemed to like it, especially the fried pork cutlets.

(mismatching plates, woo)

Cooking is a hobby of mine when I'm not fangirling over CG animated movies, and I plan to do a lot more in 2014 since I'm trying to have a healthier lifestyle. 

Before I finish this week's post, I have a question for Rin:

Where can I find those Ageha magazine scans you mentioned in your post? I'd love to look at them too, since those magazines have great beauty tips.

Anwyay, thank you for reading my post, I hope you enjoyed it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment