Friday 24 January 2014

Hana: Kyary Pamyu Pamyu

Hello! It's Friday again, which means it's my turn♡

Rin's post reminded me that I still haven't thought about what to get for Valentines Day... but I suppose I can wait a little longer (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)و 

Have you heard of a J-Pop singer called Kyary Pamyu Pamyu? If not, you may recognize one of her music videos which went viral a couple of years ago:


The artist herself is very iconic, with cute-borderline-crazy fashion and the catchy music with the quirky music videos. 

She did a world tour in 2013, and now returns with a second world tour: なんだこれくしょんツアーNanda Collection Tour. 


AND, I managed to get tickets to see her live again  ヾ(*≧∀≦)ノ゙ 

I went in 2013 when she visited Sheperd's Bush O2 in London, and absolutely loved it. She came on stage with the PONPONPON (video above) costume. It was amazing, I had so much fun!! 

Generally, a lot of people came in cosplay of Kyary's music videos, or fashion/style inspired by her and Harajuku fashion. We had to wait outside for a long time but it was nice to see everybody dressed up.


This photo above was posted after the concert took place. If you zoom in enough, you can see a glimpse of my friends and I in the second row! (*ノェノ)


I couldn't take many pictures as my phone got drained of battery before the end of the night, but it was one of the best concerts I have ever been to ♡

You can buy tickets for Kyary's World Tour here:


UK 

Couldn't find a Europe one, sorry!

I'll leave you with one of my favourite Kyary Pamyu Pamyu songs, Cherry Bon Bon.


Have a good weekend, and see you next Friday♡




No comments:

Post a Comment